Tuesday, March 1, 2016

MY FIRST POST 2016

Hi my name is Dom. I am in Rimu  hub and I am in 21. Welcome to my blog.  I am doing  this blog because I was told to. I am going to be showing some of my learning on this blog over the year. I love my teachers because they are the best teachers in the world. They are nice and great teachers. 

My favourite things to do at school are maths, writing, reading and learning task time. I am doing some hockey skills and it is really fun and I am pretty good at it.

I love being with everyone in Rimu hub because everyone is great! I want to be with my teachers every year.

I am going great with my swimming and the best swimming that I can do is probably freestyle. I am trying to make it heaps better. 



6 comments:

  1. Awesome work love the details keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good work dom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job Dominic :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work dom some day you will be a great role moldel. keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff Dommie...I think 2016 is going to be another fantastic year!...DAD

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the amazing story

    ReplyDelete